"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wishes of the Saints

Today I celebrate the Saints.


 The French have always revered the Saints.  The French words below translate to “Wishes of the Saints”.

1101201000010
Their wishes begin with, “May God fill you with His love and keep you in His grace”.

110120100004
My pearl rosary  has many medals of the Saints; Like St. Peter.

1101201000012
And one of St. Paul to pray for us.

1101201000013
All of the Saints surround “Our Father”.

110120100008
One of my favorite Saints is Saint Therese.


110120100003
I really love this picture of St. Dominic receiving the Holy Rosary from our Lady.

110120100002
St. Anthony has been there many times when I have prayed for his to help me locate a lost item.

110120100001
Today I remember the Saints.

3 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

I love All Saints Day. My favorite saint is Saint Catherine of Bologna. She is the saint for artists (there are a few others also). Take care and have a great day,
Brenda

Shane Pollard said...

Hello Mo
This is my first visit to your beautiful blog and I feel right at home!
Your posts are great and I'm with you on this one as the Saints are all precious to me too.
St Anthony always locates our mislaid items!
St Jude has often helped when things seemed hopeless and St Christopher is always close by on your journeys!
I've joined as a follower so I don't miss out on your journeys.
Please do come and visit me and I'll get out my prettiest teacups and make you very welcome!
Take care
Shane from New Zealand

Jann said...

A lovely post . . . my favorite saints are St. Therese of Lisieux (she has always been there for me!) and St. Anthony, of course, as he is wonderful at helping me find things I have lost, and St. Philomena, who is also a wonderful saint to look to for help and comfort. I love the photos of your holy cards, and what a beautiful rosary!