"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Elegant Scrapbooking

Eventually, I would like to create another wedding album for myself.



And turn it into hardcover book.





I have created the perfect photo template I will use.





It is one of an elegant scrapbook.





Here is a sample of the template with pictures of some of my favorite things.





I am always fascinated by the light and how it makes the cranberry glass "come alive" with color.








May you find your week ahead filled with " Enchanting Light ".

*hugs*

mo

5 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So pretty! The cranberry glass and jewels just sparkle!

Chatty Crone said...

I love it - I have no idea how you did it - you are far more advanced then I am. I love the light through the glass! sandie

Jacqui said...

This is a beautiful post, the colours are fab!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Mo,

That is such a pretty template.
It will make a wedding album
so special. I'd like to see the
progress once you get started.

Pink Sparkles for your week,
Stephanie ♥

Rozani said...

Hi Mo, how are you?
I loved your blog! What good taste and whim. Congratulations! Am I
following.
A big kiss, Rozani