"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, December 20, 2010

“It’s A Pooh Christmas”

No matter the season, I always am amused by the wisdom of “Pooh”. 
    
Here are some of my “Pooh” favorites.
              
  
“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
                                            
rpfh_pooh005

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” 
                                     
rpfh_pooh006

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
                                   
rpfh_pooh001

“Some people care too much, I think it's called love.” 
                            

“My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” 
                                
rpfh_pooh002

“When looking at your two paws, as soon as you have decided which of them is the right one, then you can be sure the other one is the left.” 
                                  


“I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me.” 
                                 
rpfh_pooh003

“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”                                                

rpfh_pooh004
    
"Oh bear!" said Christopher Robin. "How I do love you!"
"So do I," said Pooh.


            
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember.
       
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
      
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you."
                                  - Pooh

10 comments:

Donnie said...

I haven't read Pooh since my children were small. I'm not sure my grands even have a Pooh book but now I think they need one. The words and images really helped my "Blue Monday". Have a wonderful day sweetie.

Charlene said...

Soooooooooooooooooo sweet! Thanks for reminding us of such sweet thoughtful things. Have a wonderful week preparing for Christmas. It's a magical time of year! HUGS!
Charlene

Sandy @ The Mommy's Place said...

How sweet, it put a big smile on my face.

Cindy said...

How I do LOVE Winnie The Pooh! Great Quotes for the day!!

Sandi McLean said...

Lovely post, lovely blog. I've become a follower - your so sweet vintage images and work have me had over heels.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Mo,

That Pooh bear....what a wise little creature.♥ I've always adored these special quotes.

Merry Merry,
Stephanie ♥

Fran Hillman said...

Wonderful Pooh and wonderful blog. Happy Christmas.

Sarah said...

Sweet post! I'm a lifetime fan of Pooh Bear and his famous words. My favorite is "It's so much more friendly with two."
Merry Christmas! ~ Sarah

Daria Pew said...

What a wonderful post! One of my favorites "It all comes from liking honey so much!" Love all of your graphics! I want to learn how to do them! Please sign on to my blog too! www.dariapew.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My daughter is leaving Scotland to go and study in Ohio for two years. I am making a "quote a day" Journal for her and as running out of suitable quotes. She loves Pooh and these quotes will be wonderful.