"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrapbook

May the stars carry your sadness away,
           
   

May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
         
   
        
0216201105
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
             
    
    
0216201106
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
— D. George
    

6 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely post, as always, Mo. Have a blessed day! Susan

Sher in Albuquerque said...

I came across your blog yesterday thru OWOH..OMG!! I LOVE IT!! and your free graphics are amazing!! Thank you so much!
I am now a follower.
I'm very new to blogging and here's my url
http:/shersheart2heart.blogspot.com

thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

I love that second photo and sentiment the best!
oh so romantic!

thanks for stopping in the other day...do come again!

ciao bella


Creative Carmelina

Eileen said...

What gorgeous images! And what a beautiful blog! I am so happy to have discovered it. :)

Between Me and You said...

Flawless as always. Much Love. x

Plush Possum Studio said...

I love the feeling I get when I come here. So serene. Thank you fo rthat feeling.
Rose McGuinn