"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, May 18, 2012

Blowing Kisses to Heaven - Freebie Blog Graphic!

Sometimes when I begin to design a graphic I have idea in what direction my inspiration will take me.

This was one of those times.

Yesterday I was just inspired to create.  Not really knowing where I was going to go and where my creativity was going to take me.




When my design was finished, and I stepped back to look at it;

I found it represented my thankfulness to Heaven for letting us enjoy my father's humor, company, and wisdom for awhile longer here on earth.

Enjoy!

mo










Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)

2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)

3. Choose HTML/JavaScript

4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.

5. Enjoy!




3 comments:

pooky said...

Gorgeous Mo! Your thoughts brought you to a perfect place!
Have a nice weekend my friend:)
♥hugs♥
Bev

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful! I love the saying!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

janice15 said...

So beautiful, indeed ... I wish I knew how to do this...but it's fun coming to visit you and seeing your great works...thank you again...with Love Janice