"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, August 1, 2011

Gathered Like Roses - Freebie Blog Graphic!

Here is my latest design.

I created this quote after seeing a similar one that said, " Good days are to be gathered like grapes " by Freya Stark.

I switched out a couple of words in order to use them with this graphic.  And you know me by now, I love the distressed look of old paper.

Enjoy!

mo








Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!



    8 comments:

    NanaDiana said...

    Oh-your tags (or whatever they are called) just keep getting more and more beautiful! xo Diana

    Chatty Crone said...

    It makes sense - roses vs grapes. Pretty.

    Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

    Hi Mo,

    How sweet this design is. ♥ I wanted to drop in to say hello...it's been a while. I've started a new blog to focus on my crochet and sewing. Pop in for a visit when you have a moment.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie Suzanne ♥

    GwendolynKay said...

    Love your latest design. I will be posting it on my sidebar!
    Blessings~

    Susan said...

    Awwwww, what a little charmer-----just like her creator! Thanks for such a dumpling. Susan

    Lebenslust was sonst said...

    Hallo thank you for this little charm,is so beautiful.Love greetings from Edith.

    Shane Pollard said...

    Dear Mo

    Thank you so much for your so sweet "Good Friends" tag. I've added it to my side bar and it looks a m a z i n g!!!!!!
    Thank YOU for being such a good friend!!
    hugs
    Shane

    Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

    Beautiful blog! I grabbed a couple of your buttons, thank you for sharing!

    ~Shanon