"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's All So Sweet

Things have been very busy here.  My son has gone back to school and I have been working on  creating an online shop. 

I have had many requests to do so over the past year, but I knew when the time would be right I would know.

It has gotton to the point where I have so many designs, I have trouble finding them myself!

The prices are very low and coupons seem to be available as well. 

For now, if you would like a sneak peek click here.  I still have alot of work to do yet and alot more designs to add.  So as always, it is a work in process.

I found my newest design on my computer after doing a search.  After seeing it now, I decided to make it my newest free blog graphic for you.

There are two sizes.

Enjoy!








Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!


      3 comments:

      Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

      I'm so happy to see that you have a new shop for all your gorgeous creations. Very nice Mo, congratulations.

      NanaDiana said...

      I am so happy that you are doing this. You are SOOO very talented and I am glad that you have an outlet for it. xo Diana

      Chatty Crone said...

      You sure have been busy - I'm going to go check your shop now.