"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just Believe - New Freebie Blog Graphic!

Time for a new blog graphic.  (I think you will like this one.)

First off, I would like to say thank you to all of the new (and existing) followers to    " Rose Petals from Heaven ".  I do appreciate each beautiful thought sent my way and I love visiting your blogs finding my inspiration along this journey.


My latest design was inspired by something I have learned about myself while blogging:

I do believe in fairy tales.

I do belive in glass slippers.

And. . .

I do believe in happy endings.

Enjoy!


*hugs*


mo









Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!

    3 comments:

    GwendolynKay said...

    Yes! I do believe! I also believe that if we stop believing , a little piece of us dies inside.
    Blessings~

    BECKY said...

    Oh, I love the glass slipper...and if YOU believe, Mo, than I believe, too!

    Marilyn said...

    Ah, my word...it is more than fairy tales and happy endings, Santa Claus, elves and brownies.
    It is the LOVE of our Savior, too. Thanks.♥♫