"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Enjoy the love - Freebie Blog Graphic!

I created this graphic last night.  I was suppose to be working on something else but wondered off and let my creative side have some fun.

It turned out beautiful.  I am sure you will agree.

I made two sizes for you to choose from.

I will be announcing the winner of the "Angel Kisses" Giveaway sometime in the next couple days because it ends tonight.

Enjoy the love!

mo 










Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!



    7 comments:

    GwendolynKay said...

    Beautiful as always Mo.
    Blessings~

    Between Me and You said...

    Love,Love,Love it! Thanks Mo. x

    ShabbyChicShaz said...

    So very beautiful, thank you so much :)

    janice15 said...

    How in the world do you make buttons???? they are wonderful..I want to make one for my blog with my name on it..but I can't seem to find out how to..this is pretty as they all are. thank you for sharing this..

    suziqu's thread works said...

    Oh Mo this is just so very beautiful - you have such a gift for making these. Just gorgeous and I am sending you my heart full of love,
    Suzy

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for your beautiful new graphic, Mo. My "Mo" sidebar is always enhanced when a new one is added. You are an Arizona peach. Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    Lella Loves... said...

    Hello there and what a beautiful blog.

    Many thanks for the freebies - I appreciate them, and your generosity of spirit is uplifting.

    One or two have caught my eye and made me smile so I shall look for a little place to add them.

    Please pop over to my blog and see if you can spot them.

    Have a lovely day.

    Lella xx