"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need your help please...

Hi Guys,


My sister needs help and I knew just where to go.

Can you please click on the button below and vote for her?



I really appreciate it...she does too :-)
*hugs*

 
mo






10 comments:

Dorothy said...

I voted! I wish her luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mo....Just voted. I wish your sis the very best of luck. Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com p.s. Have no idea why I cannot leave comments through my Google account. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo go Cynthia!
I just voted for you good luck,
Love Kristina xx

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Mo,

I just voted for her.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie Suzanne ♥

NanaDiana said...

I voted- I made Vote #15. After all you GIVE us so freely it is fun to give a bit back- xo Diana

Cindy said...

Gosh MoJo - THANK YOU for your endorsement!! I wondered where in the world my votes were coming from!!??
You're the BEST!

Love,
Cindy

Chatty Crone said...

Done!

GwendolynKay said...

I voted for your sister. Good luck to her.

Cindy said...

Thank You all of Mo's followers for your votes! Really, really, nice!!!

Ann said...

just voted!!!
wishing your sister luck!! hope she wins!!! sounds like fun!!