"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Island Treasures


As I get older or as time goes by, I am finding myself more drawn to treasures handmade by nature.




I have found rings made out of seashells. . .




And my latest passion is little boxes made from seashells.




As well as odds and ends such as miniature sand dollars perfectly made.




I am not quite sure how roses like this survive the 110 degree heat of an Arizona summer day,




But I am thankful it does.




The splash of pink from a rose always completes




Any treasure I happen to be photographing that day.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love those - so where do you get them or are you making them? Beautiful either way.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

These are just beautiful treasures...your photography is wonderful....and we are having those huge 100 plus days still here in Texas and to find a living plant is a miracle
Thanks for sharing

Plush Possum Studio said...

I have a positive passion for mother of pearl., and for all things oceanic. Your peaceful photography is always a pleasure. Such lovely views!
Thank you for all this beauty.
Rose

NanaDiana said...

Great photos and I have never seen those little trinket boxes made from shells before. Love them! xo Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

The sea shell box is so lovely. I saw a sea shell box at Home Goods one time that I wanted to get. And there's nothing more pretty to me than a single rose.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Anonymous said...

I love shells, they are each unique and beautiful in their own way. That shell ring is gorgeous!

GwendolynKay said...

I have always loved seashells. Amazed at the beauty at God's hand. Love those tiny sand dollars.
Blessings~

sandy said...

they are so beautiful!