"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)


All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2017 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Island Treasures


As I get older or as time goes by, I am finding myself more drawn to treasures handmade by nature.




I have found rings made out of seashells. . .




And my latest passion is little boxes made from seashells.




As well as odds and ends such as miniature sand dollars perfectly made.




I am not quite sure how roses like this survive the 110 degree heat of an Arizona summer day,




But I am thankful it does.




The splash of pink from a rose always completes




Any treasure I happen to be photographing that day.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love those - so where do you get them or are you making them? Beautiful either way.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

These are just beautiful treasures...your photography is wonderful....and we are having those huge 100 plus days still here in Texas and to find a living plant is a miracle
Thanks for sharing

Plush Possum Studio said...

I have a positive passion for mother of pearl., and for all things oceanic. Your peaceful photography is always a pleasure. Such lovely views!
Thank you for all this beauty.
Rose

NanaDiana said...

Great photos and I have never seen those little trinket boxes made from shells before. Love them! xo Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

The sea shell box is so lovely. I saw a sea shell box at Home Goods one time that I wanted to get. And there's nothing more pretty to me than a single rose.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

LadyCat said...

I love shells, they are each unique and beautiful in their own way. That shell ring is gorgeous!

Gwendolyn said...

I have always loved seashells. Amazed at the beauty at God's hand. Love those tiny sand dollars.
Blessings~

Sandy said...

they are so beautiful!