"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Souvenirs

Time to drift away. . .




to the quiet places that you know of.




Getting ready for the week ahead.




Dancing in orchid slippers. . . 




While visiting an island.




Staying in a Pink Palace perhaps?




Souvenirs that take me away.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Dear Mo....Isn't it wonderful to have memories of wonderful things we've done, and places we've gone? Such a gift are these sweet memories. I hope your week will be filled with wonderful things.

Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mo,

Well, that is a perfect place to drift away to! We've been to Hawaii in November of 1997 on Pearl Harbor day we made the tour; quite impressive.
Have a lovely week ahead and love to you,

Mariette

Chatty Crone said...

I think I will close up the computer now and think of these pretty things as I go to sleep!

Kikka N said...

So Beautiful!

GwendolynKay said...

I have never been to Hawaii.. I will dream through your postcards.
Blessings~

Betsy said...

Lovely pictures, I am hoping to visit Hawaii next year as my husbands son and family is stationed there.
I look so forward to it. We all need to drift away sometimes, and I am ready for that.
Betsy