"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, August 12, 2011

All Beautiful

This is a pretty little bowl I keep by my bedside.




It gets prettier to me every year.




It is an unusual bowl because it has feet.




It also has a wonderful wavy pattern to it and gorgeous handpainted details.




I keep it filled with some of my favorite things.




Lately I have really been " into " these pearly turban shells.




All natural.  All beautiful.




I want to thank all of you sweet souls for taking the time to vote for my sister yesterday.

You guys are the best!

*hugs*

mo


6 comments:

stefanie said...

so pretty, looks like candy!

NanaDiana said...

Love the bowl..and love the shells that you have in it. I have a footed carnival glass bowl (deep blue and purple) that belonged to my grandmother. I keep it in a cabinet because it is one of the very few things I had that belonged to her. xo Diana

GwendolynKay said...

What a lovely thing to have by your bedside... how nice to wake up to pretty things. I love the pearly shells too. Isn't God amazing with all he created for us to enjoy ?
Blessings always~

Red Rose Alley said...

Your bowl is lovely, and the seashells in it adds a special touch. My kids love the ocean, and go to it often. I enjoy coming here to visit - you always have such unique and wonderful treasures. Have a lovely weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Chatty Crone said...

Love the delicate little shells.

BECKY said...

Oh! Is it too late to vote? I'm so sorry I missed it! Please let me know, ok?