"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cupcakes and Pearls

These pictures are from my weekend photo shoot where I was just having some fun.




There is something magical about this pearl earring,




in that every setting it is placed in, the photo instantly turns unforgettable.



"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time."
                ~B. Smith

8 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How beautiful...those are just great!! Really pretty.

NanaDiana said...

You're right, Mo-That is an unforgettable photograph. Beautiful~ Still on the road here but checking in! xo Diana

Designbygutschi said...

Wow - they look so great - the pearls insinde the flowers are so lovely.
Have a nice time.
Jutta

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Such beautiful photos. The pretty pearl earring is the icing on the cupcake.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, as always, dear Mo. I soooooo love your cranberry glass. Thanks for the new graphic, too. Hope all is well in your world. Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Pearls, roses, and cupcakes--3 of my favorite things!

Aqeela said...

I just found your blog this evening, its beautiful! I have used some of your freebies on my side bar, thankyou so much for sharing them with us, i hope you dont mind me using them?
Aqeela xx

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Stunning image of cranberry glass on crocheted lace!