"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amuleto - Part I

I came across these pictures my brother sent me of his honeymoon trip.




He spent it in a place called " Amuleto ".




An enchanting Hotel located in Zihuatanejo Ixtapa, Mexico .




The pictures he took were so beautiful,




I just had to share them with you.




There are many more I will show you, so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Oh My, these photos are beautiful! I love how they look rustic details in good hour, beginning a marriage, a new life, congratulations to the groom! greetings. Rose M

La said...

What a beautiful place to begin their new life as a married couple.

Gypsea Nurse said...

Ahh.... how I wish I were in that hammock right now!
Smiles~
C

Anonymous said...

It looks like a very beautiful and unique place to visit. The rose petals on the bedspread in the last picture are very romantic. :)

NanaDiana said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures. I carried a sink very similar to the one shown here back home in a carry on tote...and it traveled all that way with no problems. I hauled it to two different house waiting for the right place. I found it here..this house...and the plumber dropped it and broke it! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...xo Diana