"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, February 18, 2011

Angel Hugs

One of my sweetest friends needs a "Bear Hug" today.

I can only say, "Sometimes there are no answers to our questions on why bad things happen to good people;

There are just 'Angel Hugs'."

*angel hugs to you dear friend*

mo



6 comments:

Between Me and You said...

Every hug counts - so here`s some from me too. x

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I understand. Been needing some myself. Thankfully, my little 5 year old angel is free with his hugs. Makes the world a better place!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Hope your friend feels every single angel hug!

Jacqui said...

A hug from me too!

Cindy said...

Thanks everyone for the HUGS!! I sure needed them today!!!

Susan said...

Hello Dear Mo...I would like to send an angel hug and a great big Bear Hug to your friend!

Love, love, love the new graphic. I feel so SELFISH because I have FOUR of your buttons on my sidebar. I wish I could give something to YOU in return for such darling buttons.

Sending you an angel hug, too! Susan