"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Wish For You ~ FREE Blog Graphic

This design was sparked by my sister’s sweet Christmas gift to me.
    
Within the beautiful Christmas card from her was a gift card to Starbucks.  *happy dance*  (I am looking forward to my “Gingerbread Latte’s”.  Thank you Sis!)
      
I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas moments and I wish you always…



slider-flourish

rpfh_latte003sb
 


    Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:
    1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
    2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
    3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
    4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
    5. Enjoy!
     

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Merry Christmas from a new follower!

Susan said...

Hello Mo.. Savor every luscious sip of that latte. You deserve it! Susan

Donnie said...

I love their gingerbread latte. Now I guess I'll have to go to Starbucks...I am such a follower...lol...

Charlene said...

Mo, I hope you had a marvelous Christmas!!!!I sure did. I look forward to a New Year of having lots of fun blogging together!!!!!Thak you for the sweet comment you left me for Christmas. HUGS!
Charlene