"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

* Regarding My Graphics *

If your graphic from my blog is not showing up, I do apologize. 

Please just reinstall the source code into your HTML/Java Gadget.

                ******

Why it is not working:

Cox Communications shut down my File Manager.  (They said I was exceeding the allowable bandwidth)

But, I consider that GOOD NEWS!  This means you like my graphics! *happy dance*
Anyhoo, I am in the process of recoding my graphics with Cox Communications out of the picture.

If you have any questions just email me or post a comment and I will be more than happy to answer.

Mo

5 comments:

La said...

Thanks, Mo! La

Donnie said...

I know I was a follower but then I didn't show up. I think that's a google friends problem again. Hope you get things worked out because your blog is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Yes, I love your graphics. especially love the snowing santa. I have given you a stylish blog award. you can pick it up at my kitchen blog www.wonderland-kitchen.blogspot.com and be sure and pass it on and happy holidays!

Between Me and You said...

Oh Mo, I thought you`d taken your graphic back when it didn`t show up on my sidebar!lol Just off to get it back now. Thank You. x

mo said...

If my graphics ever go away, it would not be intentional. I would not take my graphics back. I enjoy sharing each and every one of them. Thank you. *hugs*