"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Away for a Holiday

I am happy to say we are taking a long weekend and heading to the islands.  
camerapics1 329

Here are some pictures I have taken on my many travels to the Hawaiian Islands.

Hawaii_2010 234

I cannot wait until I can hear the waves rolling in.

Hawaii_2010 238

And enjoy the blue waters.  

Hawaii_2010 288

And enjoy the island food;

Hawaii_2010 287

I will return early next week.

hawaii1
Have a wonderful weekend.   
Aloha!
 

4 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Mo, Sure does look beautiful and warm over there. Great photos and enjoy....Julian

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time and I look forward to hearing from you when you get back. p.s. I LOVE the new glass slipper/fairy tale in the middle of an ordinary life graphic. so pretty! and guess what! my homschool blog was nominated for an award. stop by and see how you can vote for me until Nov. 17th and have a great time on your trip. aloha! Katie :-)

La said...

Have a safe and fun trip! La

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

How wonderful...I hope you have a dreamy vacation and a safe return.

Kelsie