"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

 
Giving thanks today. 




I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.


rpfhth3

Please enjoy the vintage postcards.


rpfhth7
 
I chose these especially for the roses.


rpfhth5

I am thankful for all of the rose petals from heaven I have had and have in my life.


rpfhth4 
  
I am also thankful for those I know are waiting to fall.
  
  

2 comments:

stefanie said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Susan said...

Lovely roses, Mo! So nice to see your post. Hope your Thanksgiving was great. Susan