"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ornamental Angel

  
                        
I am joining Cindy's "Show and Tell Friday" and today's post is all about angels.
                 angels3rpfh

Above you see my wonderful pearlescent blonde angel which normally hangs on my grandfather clock key.   (I'd like to think she guards my time for me)
    


angels4rpfh
   
Originally I think she was made to be a Christmas ornament.
   
 angels5rpfh   
                                    
But I could not hide her eleven months out of each year.  (Don't you just love the wonderful way the sunlight hit the glitter in my snowglobe just right?  Perhaps it was reflected off of my angel?)
 
       
angels6rpfh

     
Below you see my beautiful message written in gold.
    


angels1rpfh

I remember buying the little card, and the photo frame separately from each other.
     


angels7rpfh
   
After putting them together, I was amazed on how beautiful it looked.  (I surely must have had some help...if you know what I mean...)


angels2rpfh 
I simply keep it around me as a reminder that  without a doubt and always “we are in the company of angels”.

May the angelic petals of heaven fall on each of you today.

I invite you to become a follower and grab some beautiful free blog buttons for your own blog.  (Just check out my sidebar!)



slider-flourish

Click on Cindy's button:

6 comments:

Susan said...

Your angel is so precious and the picture is beautiful!!

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

What a beautiful angel ornament! I love how the bottom is like a tassel.

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Mo, I like you angel ornament she is pretty. Have a nice evening...Julian

Sandra said...

I am fond of snowglobes and your angel is the right touch!

Cindy said...

I love that angel ornament! I love the tassel skirted bottom! You always seem to find the best "stuff"!!!!!

Cindy said...

PS - Yesterday I posted the glass slipper to my own blog! Thank You!!