"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, November 18, 2010

NEW Friday Freebie Graphic – For Your Blog!

It is finally Friday. 
*happy dance*

I have a new treat for my sweet followers.  I have created a wonderful new blog button to make your blog beautiful.

It seems we spend alot of time creating our own little "Blog Worlds" so I wanted to make something to celebrate the comfort we all feel at each other's blogspots.


cggcolorbsb

(click to enlarge)


I have made the button two ways.  You can choose your favorite...with the shadow and white background or without.


Enjoy! 

slider-flourish 
cggcolorbsb




slider-flourish









Instructions for installing this button on your BlogSpot:
    1. Click on "Design"
    2. Now click on "Add a Gadget"
    3. Choose "HTML/JavaScript"
    4. Copy and paste the text in the content box shown below the graphic on this page.
    I have played with a couple of other colors:

3 comments:

Clare said...

Just beautiful. I love all of the different colors and the chippy frame. Clare

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Hi Mo, Your designs are always so creative and I really like the way you have those frames in different colors.
I can't wait to see what you do with your shells. They really do look so much better in person, my camera just doesn't caputure all the sparkle.
Have a great weekend;)

Between Me and You said...

LOVE YOU EVEN MORE, MO!lol A Gazillion `Thank You`s`. x