"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In The Arms of an Angel

dave11


“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love."  
                                ~  W. Irving


bcornpda


"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call to make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"
                               ~ S. Levine





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

7 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hello Mo, I am sorry about your loss prayers for you and your family.....Julian

Jacqui said...

Hello Mo, bless you in your time of grief. Thinking of you.....
Hugs
Jacqui

La said...

So sorry for your loss, Mo. May you find strength through the support of your family, friends, and blogging sisters. La

Between Me and You said...

Sincere sympathies to you Lovely Lady and a toast to his life as well as the tears shed on his death.Many,Many virtual hugs to you. xxx

mo said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Uncle Dave was a beautiful person and we will all miss him very much. He always lit up a room, loved to laugh and loved to make others laugh.

He died suddenly while on a business trip away from his family. Dave was only 57 years old.

I want you each to know I treasure your sweet comments and I know they will help my entire family as they read my blog. *many hugs*

Cindy said...

Thanks sis for this wonderful tribute - he would really be touched and honored.
Love,
Cindy

Francesca said...

I am hoping that he is seeing this lovely tribute through me right now. My Davio, your Uncle Dave. I loved him so! All the years of our relationship were spent trying to make the other's life happy. We were always doing something to uplift the other. He came into my life like a whirlwind, and left the same way. He is everywhere I look. His essence is in every thought. We were parners. Good partners. We needed each other. No one could ever fill his shoes. I am broken now.