"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Roses

It may be November, but here in the Desert Southwest  my roses are still blooming!



I was rather surprised on how many there were.


11062010 152

We had a strong hail storm here a few weeks ago and needless to say, not only my car, but the roses got a beating.


11062010 039

The hail stripped every rose and bloom from it’s branch.


11062010 040

Every branch was bare.


11062010 192

Suddenly many buds began appearing.


11062010 147

And today I gathered a beautiful rose bouquet made up of many shades of pink.


11062010 132

The Lord must have known I needed some roses. 

They smell heavenly.



slider-flourish
 Don't miss Cindy’s Show and Tell Friday.  (Just click on the button below)

10 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Mo, I too am enjoying the flush of rose blooms on our bushes. It is like having a second Spring. Enjoy the garden....Julian

Amanda Lee said...

Beautiful images. Indeed, God knows just what we need!

very merry vintage style said...

Oh I love your roses... here in the midwest mine are bare now. Great photos too, they really look nice in the green cup!

Burlap Luxe said...

Hello Mo!
Thank you for stopping by my place, and enjoying my recycled holiday gifting. the the beauty of your photo's and sad to hear of the hail storm taking your beauty in your roses away from you!

I most of the time see so much beauty in the stems with the last bit of life in them.

I am a follower of yours and will see you soon.
Blessings
The Lord sees what we need, and without asking we are blessed.
xoxo
Dore

Jacqui said...

Hi Mo, the roses are gorgeous, and well needed I am sure!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

What gorgeous flowers
Have a wonderful day and thanks for your visit, hope you'll come back soon
Your blog is beautiful
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

La said...

I can smell them from here. La

Susan said...

Beautiful Roses

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oh, how amazing to have such gorgeous blooms reappear after a huge storm....beautiful new life. It's raining like crazy here today and my three white roses that were hanging in there have faded away:( Maybe they'll be back.

MoonRae said...

We must be REAL close neighbors....It's wonderful here in my far west Texas desert,40's at night and higher 70's during the day. My husband ran outside at work to check on everybody's cars after the freak hail storm and we all lucked out this time.
I still have lots of flowers blooming,hope we don't get some strange cold/freeze just yet
~smiles~
Sharon