"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, November 25, 2010

FREEBIE Friday - Animated Blog Button

I would like to celebrate the start of the “official” Christmas Season with my newest design especially for my followers.

I hope you like it just as much as I do.  I invite you to celebrate with me by using the button on your own “Blog World” sidebar.

Enjoy!

 slider-flourish


    Instructions for decorating your own sidebar: 1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
    2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
    3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
    4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
    5. Enjoy! 

8 comments:

Susan said...

Dear Mo....I LOVE the holiday button. Thank you so much. I'm going to try to put it in my sidebar. It's SOOOO festive. Lovely blog you have. Just beautiful. Take care and thanks again. Susan

Natasha in Oz said...

Mo, this is so beautiful! Thank you so very much for this. I will be posting this on the sidebar of all of my blogs! You are wonderful.

Best wishes always,
Natasha.

Susan said...

P.S. Mo. Are you kidding? I think you are an incredibly talented artist! I am so thrilled to use the gorgeous blog buttons. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It looks great in my sidebar, don't you think? LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The little snowflakes coming down are so awesome. The whole thing is so festive it makes me want to start singing Christmas carols! Susan

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hello Mo, I hope you and your family enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I do like the new button I will try and post it u better I will have Ray try so I dont mess things up. I luv the early images like this of Santa. Have a good evening....Julian

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Thats so kind and generous of you, many thanks I'll try it out later :)

Between Me and You said...

Aaaaghhh....that`s me screaming...with delight!Love,love,love it ....I`m really feeling Xmassy now! Thanks so much Mo and belated Happy Thanksgiving to ya!x

La said...

THANKS, MO!

Jacqui said...

Thanks for all the lovely buttons you have created for us!!