"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chocolate Covered Rose Petal – FREE Blog Graphic

What is it about roses and chocolate together that makes it so lucious?  So decadent to the senses?

It is one of my favorite combinations. As you can tell by my newest design.

I wanted to use rose petals being covered in chocolate as the picture and after working on it awhile, I am happy with the result.  I hope you are too.



Choose the pink rose petals or the white for your own “Blog World” sidebar compliments of “Rose Petals from Heaven”.

Enjoy!


 

slider-flourish

 

2 comments:

Between Me and You said...

LOVE YOU MO!GORGEOUS BUTTON AS ALWAYS x

mo said...

Thank you Nana for your kind comment. It is really nice to know you like it. I appreciate it. *hugs*