"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Puffer - Freebie Blog Graphic

We have a 300 gallon salt water aquarium in our house.  It is my husband's way of creating a piece of Hawaii at home.

Years ago, when my son was about 8, he saw a rare site and called our attention to it.  Our large Puffer fish was blown up and the size of a small bowling ball. It is a rare site indeed.  This fish has become a favorite of mine and I decided to use it in my newest design.

Enjoy!



Please feel free to use my original graphics on your blogsite. All I ask is to have it linked back to my website: http://www.rosepetalsfromheaven.com/


Click here for a more about the Puffer fish:


3 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

It's awesome--I like the "mood" of it. Thanks for linking up :)

Sharon Cohen said...

If I had just one thimble full of your talent - my blog and my world would be draped in all these lovely things that make me swoon. I love the puffer fish - this blog site - the background - the flowers and lace. I really do hope to visit often. You have created a treasury of visual pleasure to soothe my soul.

Thanks for adding your link to the Saturday Sampling. You bring a refreshing level of visual pleasure to this journey.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I had no idea that seeing the puffer fish was a rare sight. Cool. Beautiful artwork - thank you!

Kristin - The Goat
by way of Saturday Samplings.