"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beneath the Rose Arbor


Today let us relax and wander under the rose arbor. 
Beneath the fragrant arches of vivid colors of pink and red.  Where the bees seem to be intoxicated by the sweet smell of the roses.  We find peace.


“To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat.” - B. Nichols
    

6

2

“Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.”
          -H. Heine


7



0

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful! Are those your rose arbors? I love the quotation "perfumes are the feelings of flowers." Susan

mo said...

Only in my dreams. Yes, I love that quotation also. Thanks for your comment Susan. *hugs*

Belly Charms said...

Beautiful. I find all of these great follows on facebook and when I am following others back. I like all of these blogs on FB so there new post show up on my news feed. Late at night I watch the news feed on my iphone while laying in bed with my 3 year old. I see something good and jump in :) Thanks for stopping by.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Following you back! Thanks for coming over. I hope you entered my giveaway.


http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

-heather

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for participating in Sweet Sunday. Very glad to see some real reading and commenting going on in the bloggosphere! Keep spreading the good karma!