"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back from Islands

Some of my favorite times are those spent in Hawaii. This holiday was spent enjoying the flowers, turtles and ocean views.
We explored Maui from high… (if you look close enough you can see the ocean in the far distance).
ha4
And Oahu low…
I must always stop on every trip to Hawaii to visit my friends the Sea Turtles…I love to be reminded how to relax, bask in the sun, remember to come up for air, and simply float through life.
 ha1
As always, I am fascinated by the island flora and their vivid tropical colors they paint the island with.
Here are some of my pictures of the flowers which caught my eye…
White and pink water lilies:
camerapics1 113

camerapics1 195
The bird of paradise flower:
camerapics1 114
The fragrant Plumeria flowers:
camerapics1 118
And a personal favorite…Orchids:
ha34 
Being from the desert, I have to say the highlight of my trip was visiting Ali`i Kula Lavender on Maui.
ha3
I will be blogging about my visit in the future…stay tuned! 
Thank you to all my new followers and I look forward to visiting your blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there! It is so nice to meet you. Thanks for participating in Fancy Meeting You. Rita from One 2 Try.