"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, July 9, 2010

'New Friend Friday' is Here!

Today is 'New Friend Friday'.  I love Fridays and I love making new Bloggett friends.  People are so creative in this world. 
Won't you join us?  Just click the button below: 


New Friend Fridays


I have designed a brand new "Follow Me" button in four delicious colors...Just choose your favorite and it's yours! Free. 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

LeksiDesigns said...

Cute botton and I love you pics on this site! I am your newest follower from NFF! Glad I found you!

http://leksidesigns.blogspot.com
www.leksidesigns.com

Joanna said...

Wow, what a lovely blog..I'll enjoy following you :D

Karissa@Withourbest said...

Hello!

I am a little late from Friday Follow, but wanted to let you know I am now Following YOU! Great blog, elegant and pretty!

Plz take a look and follow back at
http://www.withourbest.com

-Karissa