"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, July 2, 2010

Angelic Bluebird - Friday Freebie Graphic

I first became enamored with bluebirds in the Spring of 2002.  I had just been laid off of my job and I was sitting in the middle of the city, visiting my assigned "career planner".

As I looked out her office window, (at the airplanes taxiing the runway in the distance)lo and behold a vibrant bluebird flew up and landed on her windowsill.

The bluebird looked at me, then he looked at the "career planner", then he looked at me again...(this moment was suspended in time).

After he flew away, the "career planner" said, "He was definitely here for you because I have had this office for over ten years and have never seen such a thing."

I grew up in the state of Arizona and had never seen a bluebird until then and I have not seen one since.

It was then I found out bluebirds represent happiness...

    ©2010 All rights reserved.
Please feel free to use my original graphics on your blogsite. All I ask is to have it linked back to my website: http://www.rosepetalsfromheaven.com/ 

Don't forget to add your name to follow my blog.


Proud participant in:

6 comments:

Belly Charms said...

Beautiful! I am a new follower, thanks for following me and and have a great weekend.

OT and ET said...

Hi! I'm a new GFC follower from the BlogHop (or was it a linky?) I forget how I got here :) But I'm glad I found you! Please swing by my blog & follow me too!

I'm from Arizona and temporarily living in Tucson yet again (for a year) until my husband starts grad school. And I adore birds - or at least the beautiful grace and freedom they represent!

Warm regards,
Lindsey

http://tidbitsparenting.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm following you from Fun Follow Friday! I hope you can check out my blog!

http://nomies3monsters.blogspot.com

Shanna said...

Hi. Beautiful site. I am a new follower via Friday follow. Please take a peek at my new blog@

http://mommiesandbeyond.com/

Carol said...

Following you back!
Thanks for following me!
Hugs,
Songbrries

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found you on my bloghopping link on my blog! So nice to find you and your blog is beautiful.. Love the name and the story!
I am part of Kellys class, are you?
Blog hopping has given everyone so much more exposure so we just have to keep hopping!!!
Hugs, Darlene