"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Angels in my Garden - Freebie

I am always welcoming the Angels…where ever I am.  I know they are always around me.  I have heard if you are aware of them and want them around, they will always gather.

Here is my newest graphic reminding us the Angels do gather where ever we are. Especially in the "Rose Garden".

Choose your favorite color.
Enjoy!

rpfhgtgrnrpfhgtwh5rpfhgt

“Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.”     
                      ~T. Fuller

Please join us in Friendly Friday Follow:

3 comments:

rite said...

New follower from Friendly Friday Follow!
Have a wonderful weekend!


xoxoxo
Lauren
www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

PS i also host a weekly blog hop! Feel free to link up anytime :0)

Shawn said...

thats very pretty
Mr Monkey

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Wow! Your blog is beautiful!!!!

I'm a new follower from Friday Follow... on Saturday. Well, okay. I hope you'll follow me back.

Thank you for the visual treat -

Kelly
http://KellysLuckyYou.com