"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Human Events - Free Blog Graphic

I woke up thinking about the Angels today. I have a funny feeling they had a hand in helping me create this design this morning.
Enjoy!

Feel free to use my original graphics on your blog.
All I ask is to have it linked back to my website:


I am a proud participant in:
Tuesday Tag-Along

2 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Hi! I'm following from FMBT - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin
droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

Mary C. Nasser said...

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html