"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Are Beautiful - A Free Graphic for You


Please feel free to use my original blog graphics on your blogsite. All I ask is to have it linked back to my website: http://www.rosepetalsfromheaven.com/ .gd

"That which God said to the rose,
and caused it to laugh in full-blown beauty,
He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful."
Rumi
ert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello -- I don't have a blog but I love your graphics. May I save them & print them for my personal enjoyment? Thank you so much.
Cheryl

mo said...

Hi Cheryl, I suppose I should have posted my answer here. Of course you may use my graphics. Thank you so much for your interest and for asking. *hugs*