"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wisdom

“If I don't have wisdom, I can teach you only ignorance.”
                  -Leo Buscaglia (1924 – 1998)
lm2
Our Lady of Lourdes had appeared to Marie-Bernarde Soubirous on a total of eighteen occasions.
we3 
My Grandma Genevieve’s beautiful chintz teacup.  I have always loved the name Genevieve.  (Although she did not care for it much. She liked to go by “Jean”)
613-6
Vintage celluloid rose earrings draw me to the past. 
we2

Thank you for the wisdom you have passed to me.

we4

No comments: