"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cup of Tea - Free Blog Graphic

There are so many great quotes when it comes to "tea".  I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use so...I used several. Choose your favorite!

I really think this snack set is stunning.  It is made by Shelley, and just adore the "Dainty" form of their teacups.

Enjoy! 

©2010 All rights reserved.

©2010 All rights reserved.

 
©2010 All rights reserved.

©2010 All rights reserved.
Please feel free to use my original graphics on your blogsite. All I ask is to have it linked back to my website: http://www.rosepetalsfromheaven.com/  
Don't forget to add your name to follow my blog.

No comments: