"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life in Pink



ryu     
La Vie En Rose
Hold me close and hold me fast,
The magic spell you cast;
This is La vie en rose.
When you kiss me heaven sighs,

And tho I close my eyes,
I see La vie en rose.

When you press me to your heart,
I’m in a world apart;
A world where roses bloom,
And when you speak...
angels sing from above.
Everyday words seem...
to turn into love songs.
Give your heart and soul to me,
And life will always be.
            -Édith Piaf
 

tyu

1 comment:

I'll Pour said...

What beauty! Thank You!!!