"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beautiful Free Graphic for You

A new graphic for you. Please feel free to use this graphic. All I ask is that you link it back to my website: http://www.rosepetalsfromheaven.com/ 

And if possible, leave a comment.

                 ©2010 All rights reserved.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

indybev said...

What a beautiful collage. She has such a sweet, intent look on her face. Excellent work!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I absolutely love looking at all the fabulous pieces on your blog, Mo...I so love beautiful china pieces and needless to say, surrounding everything with gorgeous flower petals makes things so gorgeous! Keep up the beautiful work. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

Sandy said...

Really really beautiful collage.
Gorgeous.

Rika said...

Wonderful collage!

Hermine said...

lovely collage

Taluula said...

Such a beautiful collage.

mo said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I am so glad you enjoy my work. Wonderful to hear from you...
*Hugs to you*

Diane said...

Such a sweet, tender collage! Beautiful work!

Rita A. said...

I found my way here through the Blog Hop and I'm so glad. I LOVE your work and as since I'm currently redoing my blog I can't wait to add a link to yours. I'm still learning however.
Thank You.
rita @ www.tatteredpast.blogspot.com