"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bath of Roses

The term "rose petals" suggests a multitude of pleasant thoughts to me. Sweetness, softness, love ... the ultimate ingredient in the art of relaxation.

 
Rose water from the distillation of the petals may be added into the bath water.


Or with your bubble bath…
 

Rose petal baths are known to rejuvenate and purify the skin. For this,  I pour boiling water over a cup or so of petals and infuse in a closed bowl before pouring in my bath.

Or I just sprinkle them on top of the water (sometimes I add some powdered or coconut milk); light some candles and enjoy!  Don't forget the glass of wine...Cheers!

1 comment:

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

I love the idea of a rose petal and milk bath in candlelight with a glass of champagne and soft music playing in the background!