"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Wonderful Treat For You!

I have a wonderful treat for you today.
I have made you something special.
Something to sparkle up your Blog sidebar in the middle of Winter.
Enjoy!

rpfh_iyi0006










           (click to enlarge)



slider-flourish_thumb_thumb_thumb_th_thumb[1]



    Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:
    1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
    2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
    3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
    4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
    5. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, Mo. My whole sidebar is going to be from Rose Petals from Heaven. Love, love, LOVE the new graphic. And that's what I plan to do today, too. Celebrate! Take care. Sincerely, Susan

FourSistersInACottage said...

AMAZING!!! I will be adding that to my side bar right now...
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity!!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Charlene said...

SO PRETTY!!!! My problem is I like sooooooooooo many of the things you do. My sidebar could be full if I let myself go! THANK YOU! Charlene

BECKY said...

Hi Mo! I love this new gadget design!! I'll be adding it to my blog...and just for YOU, I'm going to put my old profile photo...somewhere...toward the bottom of my home page!! :D

Cindy said...

Gorgeous creation!!