"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Treasures from the Gift Shop

Yesterday I got so excited when my sweetness brought in a huge box that was delivered in the mail.


                           (click to enlarge)

I had promised my mother several items from my Gift Shop to help raise money for her woman's club in October.




My mother has always been the ignition in my drive to ultimately get things done.




I do believe she believes in me more than I do myself. (thanks mom!)




When I opened the box and began unwrapping each item, I was beyond thrilled.




I would like to thank all of you for making my Gift Shop a huge success.




If you do a search on Google, you will always find links to discounts for Cafe Press.




They update their discount links on a daily basis, so it is hard to keep them posted here on my blog.




Here is the new header I have created for my Gift Shop:





Just click on it if you would like to visit.

5 comments:

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hello Mo, I visited your store and I must congratulate you! have many delicate and beautiful little things. I know it will be more successful! they are unique items. greetings. Rose Marie

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mo! This is so very exciting for you! What a thrill it must be to see your work on an array of gifts - you are now published! May your inspirations thrive!
Joy!
Miss Kathy

GwendolynKay said...

What a sweet mother you have. I love your mugs and am on my way to your shop.
Blessings always~

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Congratulations on the huge success of your beautiful gift shop. Very pretty treasures you have, I love the bags!!

Cindy said...

Mojo: These items are FABULOUS!! You are so creative and I know they will sell like hotcakes for her!!!

GREAT JOB!!
Love,
Your sister