"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Raspberries, Roses, and Cobalt Glass

Happy Birthday America!




To celebrate, I made some raspberry lemonaid.




Brought out my vintage flow blue china;




And cobalt glass.




Drop some white rose petals as table accents,




as well as filling my cobalt vase with fresh roses.




For some sparkle, I added a decorative star accented with a vintage earring center.




The color combination turned out beautifully for this July 4th.




And the raspberry lemonaid?



Is divine. . .



Today I am joining the Patriotic Party over at Common Ground:


Photobucket

4 comments:

Susan said...

I have started to fall in love with cobalt blue glassware! Your table is beautiful!

NanaDiana said...

OMGoodness! Your table is gorgeous. I am sorry sometimes that I gave all my old blue and white china and cobalt pieces to my daughter...and, truth to tell, I don't even think she likes them all that much.

I love your take on the Red, White And Blue...it is perfect! Happy 4th of July to you! xo Diana

Susan said...

Wonderful, Mo! Just great. I never had raspberry lemonade but it sounds good. Everything looks festive and patriotic. Great job and a Happy, Happy Fourth of July to you! Susan

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your cobalt blue. So nice. I have a cobalt lamp. I treasure it. Wish I had more. Happy Fourth of July Mo, hope you have a great day!
~Shirley