"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Abhasa Spa in Wiakiki

While we were walking the grounds of The Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki,  we came across this beautiful pink and white awning.




Written on this candy striped awning was one of my favorite words. . .




" S . . . P . . . A "




Before wandering inside, I had to take a picture of the pink hibiscus welcoming us to this enchanting place.




As we wandered inside, I was curious . . .




What the word  " Abhasa " meant.




Abhasa, which means " Illusion " in Sanskrit,




is noted for being the only spa on Oahu,





that offers luxurious spa treatments






in a serene tropical garden setting,






If you would like to know more about the Abhasa spa, just click here.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Mo. I hope you had that spa treatment! Looks incredible. What an enchanting place Hawaii must be. Susan

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I can smell the hibiscus. What a wonderful place to be pampered.

Sandi McLean said...

Mo as always your generous spirit comes through in all you share. Hope your island holiday was everything you hoped and more!

The Single Nester said...

I could use a good spa right now!