"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

See the Beauty - Free blog graphic

I would like to say " Welcome " to all of the new followers of " Rose Petals from Heaven " and I do hope you find it an escape of heavenly inspiration during your hectic day.

*   *   *

 I took my original design from  Saturday and simplified it and gave it another flavor.

I have now created my  " Be the soul " graphic collection.

This one being the first . . .

Beauty.

Enjoy!



                       

         
                  



Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!



7 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Another absolutely beautiful and thoughtful piece. Your generousity in sharing your art is appreciated. Hugs!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thank you for your beautiful creations Mo.

Chatty Crone said...

I don't know, but wish I did know how to make things like you do! Beautiful. Thank you.

Polly said...

I love, love, love your blog!! I am SO happy you are following my blogs. The vintage background is absolutely gorgeous and your work very creative. You are so generous to share with all of us who are not so talented. I love what you do!!

senegence said...

Your blogs states that you are really creative and presentable.I wish that i could be at least half of yours creativity.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I absolutely love this one Mo...so gorgeous and inspiring. You make it sooooooooooo hard to chose.

Anonymous said...

"BEEutiful," Mo. You are SOOOOO talented. Susan