"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, June 10, 2011

Just Be - Free Blog Graphic

Today it is time to  begin to de-stress and unplug.

Time to unwind and start to relax.

Take a deep breath.

Be patient.

Be kind.

Just be.

Enjoy!

*hugs*

mo






Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!


      3 comments:

      Jacqui said...

      Thank you so much!! What wonderful thoughts! Have a lovely weekend

      Hugs
      Jacqui

      Susan said...

      Hello Dear Mo...
      Now what, oh, what am I going to do?

      I love all of your graphics to much that my sidebar is going to look like a Rose Petals from Heaven library!

      Thank you so much for your creativity, your kindness, and your generosity in sharing your talent. Susan

      Anonymous said...

      Dear Mo - Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am a novice blogger just getting on the roll here since March. I have only this past week stepped into the world of blog parties and am growing quickly. I've been trying to figure out how to get these beautiful sidebar inspirations that I see on so many sites, but didn't understand what I had to do to get them. Randomly clicking on one, I found you and your instructions above are starting to connect the dots in my head. Now, all I want is to design a beautiful button for my site with my name on it - how does one do that? Joy to you and your beautiful rose petals!
      Kathryn Ross - I'm following you and featuring you on my blog list, too!