"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Be the Soul - Pink Saturday Blog Freebie!

Meet my newest design.

I had started with the with the white scroll print and then placed the vintage lady in it and it grew from there.

This morning I prayed for the wisdom to put the right words on it.

As always, Heaven came through!

"Be the soul that sees the beauty." is original.   To be sure, I googled it. 

So it is a quote from Heaven given to me today.

As the petals gently fall in your life. . .

Enjoy!

*hugs*

mo



                      

 
         
              



Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!

       
      Today I am joining everyone over at Beverly's Blog "How Sweet The Sound".

      I adore Saturdays.

      And this is why:



      7 comments:

      Shel said...

      I'm your newest follower...your blog is gorgeous and inspirational...
      come along to me and add your name to my followers to stand a chance of winning a South African pressie!

      saltbox
      treasures
      said...

      Hi Mo, Another beautiful creation!
      Love your pretty designs.
      Thank you so much for posting my giveaway on your
      side bar.
      Have a great weekend!
      ~ Julie

      Anonymous said...

      Love it, Mo! Talk about beauty! Nicely done - I am blessed! Joy - Miss Kathy

      LV said...

      Love visiting and seeing some of your great work of art.

      Catherine said...

      Thank you so much Mo..this one has gone straight to the top of my sidebar : ) I AM a soul who sees beauty & I am so glad to have found friends like you who do the same. Have a a wonderful week. Much love Catherine

      Linda M. said...

      Hello Mo, Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday. I'm one of your new followers. I love your blog background. I'll be back later to read more of your posts. Linda

      Susan said...

      Oh, that's a great graphic, Dear Mo. Very inspirational. Thanks. Susan