"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, December 13, 2010

Wayside Treasures

I am so excited to say, I have received my beautiful treasures from Sandi’s wonderful blog “Wayside Treasures”.



As you might recall I was the lucky winner of her fabulous giveaway pictured above.



waysidetreasures0004
  

The first thing that over took me as I opened the box is the wave of yummy lavender.


waysidetreasures0012


The second thing was how carefully and sweetly Sandi wrapped her treasures in tissue paper with the words “Blessings” written all over them.  (so sweet!)


waysidetreasures0011


She even made a custom tag with detailed die- cuts and tied it to the heavenly bird below.



waysidetreasures0014

I unwrapped the glittering star first.  (This picture does not do this gorgeous star any justice)


waysidetreasures0013

It is the most beautiful star I have ever seen.  (It even  had a Christmas Wish attached to it) 


waysidetreasures0008


Next, I unwrapped the lavender sachet and the one of the kind beautifully made ivory button garland.  (Wow!)


waysidetreasures0009

I wanted to get a close-up photo of the sachet details of lace string and ivory floral button.


waysidetreasures0007

Last but not least, I opened the Pottery Barn napkins.  


waysidetreasures0006

The napkins are so crisp and beautifully tied with a ivory ribbon.


waysidetreasures0003

I will be sleeping with the lavender sachet.


waysidetreasures0002

There are no words to say except, “Thank you Sandi for your generous treasure trove”.


waysidetreasures0010

I am so happy I have the chance to share Sandi’s exquisite taste with you.


waysidetreasures0005


Please visit Sandi over at her blog,  “Wayside Treasures”.


waysidetreasures0001

Her Blog is as beautiful as she is and it will make your day!


WaysideHeader 

Thank you so much Sandi for the opportunity to win your Wayside Treasures” and keep a part of your blog with me here at home.


*hugs & petals*

5 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Gorgeous blog!!! I've signed on to follow!
Thanks for all you share!
Blessings...
Coralie

Donnie said...

Oh my. Everything is so beautiful. I'm sure you'll treasure all of them.

Sandi said...

You are so very welcome for each and every item Mo and I am so glad you love them! I saved all your photos on this post because they are just gorgeous! Enjoy your goodies and have a very Merry Christmas!!
Blessings~
{wish I could remember where I bought that tissue paper...hmm...}

GwendolynKay said...

What a wonderful win! So many treasures to behold.
BLessings~
Gwenny

Between Me and You said...

What a beautiful collection of beautiful things to treasure forever. Another talented lady for me to follow!