"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, December 3, 2010

Cranberry and Ice

When I first began collecting cranberry glass, I never imagined how easy it would be to build a lifetime of memories off of one color.



The deep cranberry compliments almost every color in the rainbow.
  

nov300280

 
But with metallics, the cranberry glass shines.



nov300282


Perhaps because it is made with actual gold.


nov300295

The gold is what makes the color of the glass so rich and pink.
   

nov300317


During the holidays, it blends right in with the sparkle.
   

nov300304


I love the way the color looks with the softness of a rose petal.
   

nov300303 

This little vintage bowl was collected along my travels through antique malls.


nov300338


I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.


nov300307 

I always have to remind myself, it is not just about a day (Christmas) it is about the journey.
   



slider-flourish

Click on Cindy's button:

8 comments:

Donnie said...

What a lovely collection. I really enjoyed looking at all your pretties. Have a great day.

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy the journey!

Kitchen-Dreams said...

Mo, Thank you for all this loveliness. I'm featuring you on my blog today! Thank you!

GwendolynKay said...

Such beautiful images.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Always love seeing your different pieces.

Blessings Kelsie

Sandi said...

Hi Mo! I have a surprise for you! You are the WINNER of my giveaway. Please visit my blog and email me your name and address so I can get them mailed out to you!
Blessings~

Susan said...

Hello Mo...Your cranberry glass looks so gorgeous...and that rose covered dish is sumptuous. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE your buttons? I'd like to grab ALL of them and put them on my sidebar. ha! And that little sleeping girl with the white dove nearby...soooo sweet. I love your blog! Have a sweet day. Susan

jovialjudi said...

I am so enjoying seeing your collection of cranberry glass! I have been collecting since I was much younger and it so reminds me of my wonderful childhood memories of both my Godmother (who collected) and my summers at her cottage in Falmouth, MA where we searched antique stores for these treasures. Thanks for the memories and please keep the pics coming! Your pieces are stunning! Hugs, Judi