"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)


All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2017 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rose Petals in the Snow

Just some pretty pictures today.




Of rose petals in the snow.



In a frame as if,



You were peering in a window,




With a frame of snow.



I would like to say welcome,


To each of you.




 And my wish for you is. . .


To find inspiration as you journey through " Rose Petals from Heaven ".


5 comments:

A Touch of Grace said...

Hello MO
Your pretty rose petals in the snow look so delicate, lovely photos...I love the cute snow man with his fluffy wings.
Grace

Sher from Tx said...

I just want to say Thank you for your kind generous spirit. I have loved reading your blog posts all year.
Wishing you a beautiful loved filled Christmas season.

janice15 said...

Thank you for all the roses...and your sweet kind words. I don't always stop by but when I do I love it...Happy Wednesday...with love Janice...

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful, thanks for the lovely pictures.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

NanaDiana said...

I love the last picture of the little glittery snowman holding the rose petal. Blessings to you- you take beautiful pictures- xo Diana