"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)


All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2017 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Surprises

This year is the first year I have ever had a white christmas tree.





After I strung the lights,




I came across these ornaments I had purchased last year.




Which I had totally forgot about.





What a pleasent surprise they were!






And we all know, Christmas surprises are the best kind.







6 comments:

Fitra2009 said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

ShirleyC said...

Those are incredibly beautiful! I love little surprises I find every now and then. It's usually something I forgot I bought. :)

Betsy said...

Don't you just love surprises like this? Your ornaments are so pretty with their beautiful soft colors. I even like the box!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful find...insist it wonderful to find things and enjoy them all over again

Susan said...

Oh, Mo, I want to see your tree!It must be gorgeous. Susan

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mo,

Such a treasure find is great, especially around this special Christmas season. Have a blessed week and love to you,

Mariette